My skin is suffering. I’ve lived in Florida nearly ten years now and I haven’t once had dry skin. Somewhere in 2013 a switch flipped and I went from oily to combination to normal skin. My rejoicing came to an end quickly as “normal” skin means I now have to learn how to balance and tend to it in a way that prevents dryness.
I was given the opportunity to test out the Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free line and jumped at the chance. You all know I’m a fan of natural ingredients! I won’t be going in depth or attempt to include long-term benefits because skin care performs so differently on everyone’s unique skin. But here are a few of my favorite things from the Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free products:
- It’s fragrance free. No carrot (or any other) scent here.
- Gentle Cleansing Wipes $5.99 / 25 ct: Fantastic after a run on the treadmill. I can’t always jump into the shower immediately after so it is nice to freshen up my face before I have the time to use cleanser.
- Daily Cream Facial Cleanser $7.99: The size is 6 oz. That’s huge! It’s also creamy enough that it doesn’t dry out my skin but fluid enough to spread easily. Some thicker creams require I use more of the product. That’s not the case here. This baby will last quite a long time.
- Exfoliating Cleanser $9.99: Ever find that exfoliating products are either way too rough or don’t do anything at all? Yes to Carrots uses finely milled bamboo which doesn’t make me feel that I am damaging my skin. I like keeping this one in my shower for for the easiest way to rinse off all the tiny exfoliating beads.
- Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 $14.99: While I typically prefer SPF 30, I feel comfortable making an exception in winter and using SPF 15, especially given that it is broad spectrum. Plus the packaging has a fabulous pump and the formula absorbs very quickly.
- Intense Hydration Night Cream $11.99: This is my favorite of the bunch. In the past I’ve tried heavy anti-aging night creams, but they only leave me feeling greasy by morning. Yes to Carrots leaves my skin nourished (just like the line claims), without making my pores feel clogged. I skimmed over the ingredients and was pleased to see almond oil listed second. I’ve long been wanting to try almond oil for all of its amazing beauty benefits. Now I simply want more.
Is my skin feeling balanced again? Absolutely. I recommend checking out Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free for anyone with sensitive skin, slightly combination combination to mildly dry skin, or somehow who is seeking a no-frills line to nourish and care for their skin.