While I’ve never done a “monthly favorites” post and I don’t intend to start, I find it worth featuring products that see a lot of love. I decided to turn these into a look because they work so well together and I’ve already reviewed a bunch of them. I hope to continue this type of post in the future whenever the mood strikes. Click product links for the reviews and let me know if you’d like to see more of these!
It’s early to be calling NARS Radiant Cream a favorite. But seriously. I’m in love. Top it off with my favorite NARS powder and you get this:
- Primer: theBalm Time Balm
- Foundation: NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation in Stromboli
- Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless in Medium
- To set: NARS Light Reflecting Powder, Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Contour: Tarte Park Avenue Princess
- Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lid and Crease: NARS Bengali
- Lid: Too Faced Petals to the Metal
- Inner Corner and Browbone: Laura Mercier Sunlit
- Upper Lashline: Laura Mercier Rich Coffee
- Lower Lashline: Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Splash
- Waterline and Tightline: Too Faced Perfect Eyes in Perfect Brown
- Eyeliner: Tarte Amazonian Clay Liner in Black
- Mascara: Diorshow
- Brows: Tarte emphasEYES Eyebrow Pencil in Medium, Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
- Color: Stila Color Balm in Isla
The dual shades of Petals to the Metal still get me. What are some of your favorite duochrome eyeshadows?
And what are your most loved products as of late?