I have an on-again-off-again relationship with neutral blushes. We are currently “on again.” And as such, I thought it would be nice to feature one with a look that is very wearable. Sophisticated but with softness and a touch of sparkle, this look is rather sweetly defined.
- Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
- Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium
- To set: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Contour: Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
- Cheeks: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lid: Too Faced Hot Chocolate (outer 2/3), Vanilla (Inner 1/3), Cinnamon Sugar (center of lid)
- Crease: Too Faced Hot Chocolate
- Brow Bone: Too Faced Vanilla
- Upper Lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero, Too Faced Licorice Latte
- Lower Lashline: Too Faced Hot Chocolate (inner 2/3) and Licorice Latte (outer 1/3)
- Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- Brows: Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Taupe and Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
- Liner: Too Faced Perfect Lips Perfect Pink
- Color: Too Faced La Creme In the Buff
L to R: Park Avenue Princess, Exposed, Hot Chocolate, Cinnamon Sugar, Vanilla, Zero and Licorice Latte, Perfect Pink, In the Buff
Looking Back: I happened to do lip swatches with the same look. The eye and lip colors pair beautifully with NARS Dressed to Kill. But then again…I do love a bold lip!
Which palette would you sport…sweetly defined? Or something a little more intense?