Forget spring. I’m ready for summer! During the first week of this month’s challenge, I created a look that I’m loving. Of course I had to share.
A smoky eye with bright lips is such a fun pairing and completely the opposite of my normal combination. I tend to opt for light shimmery nudes with a vibrant lipstick, but deeper neutral shadows wear equally well. Using mostly matte eyeshadows keeps this look very wearable.
- Primer: theBalm Time Balm
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Matte Stromboli
- Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium
- To set: NARS Light Reflecting Powder, Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Contour: NARS Laguna
- Cheeks: NYX Stick Blush in Orchid
- Bronzing: Sonia Kashuk Illuminating Bronzer
- Primer: NARS Pro Prime Smudgeproof
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on in Zero (smudged as lid base)
- Lid: NARS Coconut Grove
- Lid and Crease: NARS Bellisima
- Mascara: NYX La Amoureux
- Brows: Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit and Eye on Neutral eyeshadows
- Color: Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe in Sunkissed
- Gloss: Revlon Coral Reef
The eyes can be done heavier in a variety of ways…lining the upper and/or lower lashlines, lining the waterline, smudging the lower lashline, using heavier mascara and/or false lashes. They can also be worn with absolutely any lip color. A new go-to!
Life has gotten more hectic than I prefer so I’ve taken a break from blogging…even from wearing makeup! Of course that means I haven’t been able to participate in the challenge, but there are plenty of looks I still want to create and plan to share as I do them on my own pace. Stay tuned for more!