The few times I’ve worn makeup over the last couple of weeks, I used the same eye combination. A brightening neutral eye, basic blush, and pink lip is chic, wearable, and most importantly, erases a tired and worn-out appearance.
I originally meant to share this look while featuring the eyes. But then things got fun and I decided to sport three different lip looks to show how different variations of lip colors and textures can alter the overall appearance. And because I was feeling indecisive. Go figure.
- Primer: theBalm Time Balm
- Foundation: NARS Sheer Matte Stromboli
- Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing in 02
- To set: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, NARS Light Reflecting Powder
- Contour: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Cheeks: Tarte Blissful, NARS Madly
- Lid: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit
- Outer Lid and Outer Crease: theBalm Selfish
- Inner Crease: theBalm Sultry
- Outer Lid: theBalm Sophisticated
- Eyeliner: Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Black
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real
- Brows: Milani Brow Fix Kit in Light, Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
- See below
My favorite of the bunch? Today it’s actually Flamingo Pose with Pink Afterglow. Of course I chose that after taking pictures. Oh well. Do you have a go-to combo lately? What do you wear to brighten up and look ready to face the day?