Here’s a quick FOTD going back to basics with neutrals. I didn’t anticipate turning this into a post but I wound up absolutely in love with the eye because it really made my shade of brown stand out.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Golden Beige 300, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer and Bare Minimum Pressed Powder
- theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer and Mary Lou-Manizer, and Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Tawny
- Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color in Soft Pink, and Lip Gloss in Whisper
- Sonia Kashuk Eye on Fall Color #s 8 and 12, theBalm eye shadows in Devilish Danielle and Caught in the Act Courtney, and Basket Case
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Definer in Iced Coffee, Maybelline the Falsies Flared, and L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Sonia Kashuk Brown Definers in Taupe and Haze, e.l.f. Brow Gel