For me fall is all about changing leaves and fireplaces. The colors are warm and homey, but the air is also crisp and refreshing. Although my tropical fall is still green and sunny, I can appreciate the changes everyone in cooler climates is experiencing. I rediscovered a lip shade recently that is the epitome of fall and quickly decided it needed to be featured with an autumn-inspired palette. I’ve finally put together a look that does just that.
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in W5 Sand Beige
- Sonia Kashuk Pressed Powder in Translucent Medium and Bronzer in Golden
- Sonia Kashuk Sheer Liquid Tint in Rose and Creme Blush in Blossom
- theBalm Shady Lady Palette Vol 2’s Mischievous Marissa, Caught in the Act Courtney, and Devilish Danielle
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Definer in Iced Coffee
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara (waterproof)
- Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Taupe and Haze and Brow Gel
- Sonia Kashuk Lip Color in Dahlia
What are your favorite warm fall shades?