I woke up exhausted. I looked exhausted. Three hours later I’m still feeling exhausted. But that will be our little secret.
- Primer: Laura Mercier Radiance (all but forehead)
- Foundation: theBalm Time Balm in Mid-Medium
- Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
- To set: NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder, Benefit Hello! Flawless in Honey, Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- Contour: Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
- Cheeks: NARS Madly, Milani Luminoso
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lid: theBalm Nude ‘Tude Schitzo (outer 2/3), Stand-offish (Inner 1/3)
- Outer Corner and Crease: theBalm Nude ‘Tude Sexy
- Upper Lashline: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner (outer 1/2)
- Waterline: Anastasia Brow Duality in Lace
- Mascara: Makeup For Ever Smoky Lash
- Brows: Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Taupe and Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
One of my favorite things about makeup? The ability to look better than I feel.
The proof? A friend commented about how radiant I look. Mission accomplished! (Thank you NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer!)