My love of berry shades has been rekindled over the last few weeks thanks in large part to the Too Faced Spring 2013 collection. I’ve been longing for berry blush, berry lips, berry shadows. To not look like an 8 year old who got into my mom’s makeup, I decided to pick one berry and go with soft romantic shades for the rest of the face. I’ve worn this look most of the week and don’t have the urge to play around. These shades are that perfect!
- Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Medium Beige
- Corrector: Maybelline Eraser Dark Circles Neutralizer and Brightener
- Concealer: Benefit Boi-ing Concealer 2 and 3 mixed
- To set: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Cheeks: Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lid: Too Faced Firefly / Outer 1/3: Cloves
- Tightline: Too Faced Perfect Eyes Black Orchid
- Mascara: MakeUp For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash Mascara
- Brows: Sonia Kashuk Brow Definer in Taupe and Anastasia Brow Gel in Espresso
- Liner: Beauty for Real The Perfect Lip Pencil
- Color: Too Faced La Creme in So Berry Sexy
The glow from the Sweethearts Blush really couldn’t be any more perfect. Have you tried it yet?