NARSissist (NARS∙is∙sist) (n.) – lives by her own rules, not afraid to express herself in every look, mood or attitude. Effortlessly captivating with a bottomless makeup bag.
Morning: Sit at the vanity table and realize that because today was hair washing day, the deep condition followed by a 35 minute blow out has left little to no time for makeup. Quickly perfect the complexion (which includes a quick dusting of Laguna Bronzer all over and NARS Madrague I to even the skin tone on the eyelids) then follow Jeremy Renner’s rules of brows, lashes, lips. Let’s face it: That yummy man is a #NARSissist.
- Fill brows with Bali eyeshadow
- tightline with Via Veneto Eyeliner
- apply 1 coat of Volumizing Mascara
- finish with Heat Wave Semi Matte Lipstick
Noon: What started as a casual day was just taken to the next level. An impromptu business meeting was scheduled for the afternoon with an important associate. Handbag in tow, run to the nearest ladies room for a few minor tweaks.
- Swap out Heat Wave for Dolce Vita lip gloss
- deepen the outer ‘v’ of the eyes lightly with Bali eyeshadow
- line the upper lashes with Mekong and blend, blend, blend
- take the new Unlawful blush out of its packaging (recently added to that “bottomless makeup bag” because it is crucial for Fall 2014) and buff it onto the high points of the cheeks
Night: An end of the day phone call from your significant other informs you of surprise dinner reservations and a sitter tonight.
- pat Mekong onto the lids and blend up and out
- line the upper lashes and waterline with Via Veneto
- run Mekong under the lower lashes, Bali at the outer corner, and blend some more
- apply Mayflower lipstick and top with Giza lip gloss – girl’s gotta customize
The lesson to be learned from a day in the life of a NARSissist? The new Smokey Eye Compact has you covered – morning, noon, and night. (And everything else is already in your handbag.)